Thursday, October 15, 2009

Whoops!!!

Some nights I get tired of cooking for myself; therefore, I go out to this really good Italian restaurant. It is only about once every two weeks, but I really enjoy it when I do. I sit there by myself and read a book. Besides traveling I don't think I have ever eaten at a restaurant by myself, but I kinda enjoy it/I still don't like it. The bottom line is that I am getting used to spending time alone, but I still love people way to much to really enjoy time alone. That is not the point of my story though.

Last night as I was leaving the restaurant, I started driving down the wrong side of the road!!!! I realized it after 5 seconds, panicked, and swerved back to the left. Luckily no cars were around and no body saw me. That is the first time I have done this. I am convinced it is because I let myself get comfortable behind the wheel; therefore, I reverted back to old habits. Before this I have always been very conscious about driving on the left hand side of the road, but I guess that I just let myself get too comfortable. Hopefully that will not happen again because it was rather scary when I realized what I had done.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe stick a little Post-It-esque note on your dash to remind you?

    But ... You'll probably grow used to that too :-P

    ReplyDelete