Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Time to Travel

It is time for me to see the rural parts of Zambia. I am traveling tomorrow with a couple of people from the Jubliee Centre to Samfya, Zambia to observe some ministry projects we have in the northern part of Zambia. It should be fun to say the least. There should be a lot of wilderness, and we travel over the longest bridge in Zambia. If you look at the locations of Ndola and Samfya, you will see that it saves time if you pass through the Democratic Republic of Congo. Therefore, on the way there we will do just that. It will definitely be an adventure because the guards at the Congo have been known to give Americans trouble. If you know anything about the DRC, to say that it is a lawless piece of land is a very accurate statement. This will be my first time through the DRC so we will see how it goes. Hopefully, I can get through with no hassle. I will be sure to take lots of pictures and upload them when I return. Until then I am off to the bush.....

1 comment: