Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Angels in the.....


I believe that angels come in different shapes and sizes. Some people continually ask me how do you survive in Zambia without modern conveniences. First of all it is not all that bad and secondly my answer is angels. And my two angels are Bob Shepard and Vicki Huckaby of Thomaston, GA. When Vicki came to Zambia a few weeks ago, she thought long and hard about how to get a Chick-fil-a chicken sandwich to me. There was no possible way for her to travel all the way with the sandwich in tack. Therefore, she and Bob decided to just get a bag of the breading and bring it over. (Bob once worked for Chick-fil-a) That means that I don’t get just one chicken sandwich. I get 100! (that’s an estimation:) Last Saturday, I made my first chicken sandwich. It was the most amazing thing ever. It did not taste exactly like a Chick-fil-a sandwich, but it was close. A special thanks goes out to Bob and Vicki for helping me “survive” in Zambia.


In other news, I offer a new section to my blog. It is entitled, “Ask Bram?” It is very simple activity. I will be taking questions from you and answering them on this blog for everyone to read. So if there is something you have always wanted to know about Zambia, me, or anything in particular about life, send that question to askbram@gmail.com. Hopefully, I will have some questions to answer soon. Peace and love.

2 comments:

  1. "Ask Bram?" ... like, "Stay Classy, San Diego?"

    Also, regarding the breading ...

    "If you smell a delicious, crispy smell after the race, it's not your tailpipe. It's just a little bit of Shake ... and Bake!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat-Mor-Chikin!
    now if you can only make some lemonade, you'll be ready to hire at CFA...
    bob shepard

    ReplyDelete