Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Family Is On the Way

It is time for more visitors! (Visitors are one of the best parts about living in Africa!) My family (dad, mom, brother, and sister-in-law) leaves today from DC to come to Zambia. In total, they will be in Zambia for 10 days. I am super pumped to see them! It has been over nine months since I last saw them. I am traveling down to Lusaka tomorrow to pick them up. If you care, here is the itinerary for their trip:
Friday-Monday: Visiting Ndola and the Jubilee Centre
Tuesday: Traveling down to Livingstone, Zambia and seeing Victoria Falls
Wednesday-Friday: Safari in Chobe National Park, Botswana
Saturday: Leave for the United States
Yes, it is time for another safari. I absolutely love safaris! That is probably the reason I love visitors so much. They always want to go on a safari, and I will always obliged. Alright, I will be sure to keep you posted on all the fun things my family and I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment