Friday, August 7, 2009

Welcome!!!

Thanks for checking out my blog. I have to admit that I am new at this venture (blogging and Africa). Anyway, I will be sure to post once I get to Zambia. For now it is a week and a half more of relaxing before I depart from Georgia on Aug. 19th. I will then be spending a couple of days in my old stomping grounds, Washington D.C. until I leave for Zambia from DC on Friday, Aug. 21st. I am very excited for what this next year holds and the work that I will be doing in Zambia. I know that there will be many challenges, but life is about tackling those challenges and enjoying the experience. So I set forth on that endeavor. Until my next post in Zambia here is some reading material about the organization that I will be working with next year.

http://www.jubileecentre.org/
http://mczambia.wordpress.com/


1 comment:

  1. We are so proud of you. Can't wait to hear and learn about your work and travel. When i teach about Africa and its countries---the students in Thomaston think that Africa is a country!! We will be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete